Enjoying the Seaside location at Crowstone House
At Crowstone House, when the weather is fine the residents, along with the activity coordinator, take advantage of the seaside location and enjoy walks along the seafront.
A group of residents along with activity coordinator Louise Feasey and a student from The Princes Trust enjoying the spring sunshine in Westcliff.
Crowstone House is fortunate to have two theatres on their doorstep and the residents are regular visitors. The next show they will be seeing is "Grease" Easter week.
Request our magazine
- Blooming Marvellous Competition Results 2017
- Chelmunds Court - Brand New Care Home in Chelmsley Cross, North Solihull Now Open
- 'A Day to Remember' Dementia Awareness Concert
- Glenabbey Manor - Brand New Care Home in Glengormley, Northern Ireland Now Open
- Low Furlong - Brand New Care Home in Shipton-on-Stour Now Open