Join us at our 2018 'A Day to Remember' concert at Chelmsford City Racecourse on Wed 19 Sept.
*** DIARY DATE – FREE ESSEX CONCERT***
RUNWOOD HOMES SENIOR LIVING ‘A DAY TO REMEMBER’ 2018
EVENT: ‘A Day to Remember’ Dementia Awareness Concert
DATE: Wednesday 19 September 2018
TIME: 10.30am to 1.30pm - music commences at 11.30am
VENUE: Chelmsford City Racecourse, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 1QP
PERFORMANCES BY -
- Tracey Searle
- Julie Jive
- The Quiet Man
RAFFLE - Prizes kindly donated by Boots UK. Proceeds to Alzheimer’s Society.
A ‘Day to Remember’ is a free open air concert at Chelmsford City Racecourse on Wednesday 19 September from 10.30am until 1.30pm.
Following the success of last year’s ‘A Day to Remember’ concert attended by over 800 people, Runwood Homes Senior Living are looking forward to hosting their second live music event which promises to be bigger and better than the first.
Organised exclusively with the older generation and their carers and family members in mind, this fantastic, outdoor live entertainment event aims to bring together a huge crowd for a grand, all singing, all dancing community event. We wish to raise awareness of dementia and enrich the lives of others in creating new memories to last a lifetime.
Importantly, ‘A Day to Remember’ is entirely appropriate for those living with the effects of dementia who will be able to enjoy watching live performances and listening to popular songs from the past, being taken back to ‘the good old days’, sharing happy memories with new friends.
This event is free of charge. If you know someone who’d love to join in ‘A Day to Remember’, come along! To attend, please register by emailing names of attendees and a contact telephone number to .
Notes to attendees:
- Refreshments vouchers are available at £10 per person which includes unlimited tea and coffee, a round of sandwiches and soup. When registering to attend, please state how many refreshment vouchers you will require for purchase and issue on the day. A variety of other refreshments will be available on the day for cash payments. Attendees are also able to bring their own refreshments free of charge.
- Please bring chairs, rain covers and warm clothing.
- Gazebos will be permitted.
- The event organisers and venue shall not be liable for any accidents, damages or losses on the day of the event.
- Photographer on the day, Jahoolle Productions.
Notes to editors
- ‘A Day to Remember’ is a concert hosted by Runwood Homes Senior Living, an organisation with over 70 residential care homes across the UK – .
- The first ‘A Day to Remember’ concert was held at Hylands Park, Chelmsford in 2017 and was attended by Runwood Homes residents and their relatives and carers only. This year the invite has been opened up to all the general public to attend, free of change.
- Special thanks go to the venue, artists and organisers for donating their services free of charge to enable this concert to take place.
- For more information, please contact Alyssa Kelleher, Digital Marketing & Communications Executive at Runwood Homes Head Office on 01702 428544 or .
Please click below to use our online enquiry form: