Runwood Homes launches it's Christmas card competition
Christmas is fast approaching, and what better way to kick start the celebrations early, than with our very own Runwood Homes Christmas card competition.
To enter this year’s competition, simply create a Christmas card design that is bold, bright and full of festive cheer. We want to see all your beautiful designs, so this year’s competition will be open to everybody.
Your entry can be in the form of a drawing, painting, photograph, digital design or even a poem and will be judged by a panel of selected residents on creativity and uniqueness.
To submit your design, visit our website: www.runwoodhomes.co.uk/competition and enter your submission via the Google form on our page. Alternatively, you can email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org
Three winners will be chosen and will win a prize up to the value of £50, that is personalised to their taste. The winner's design will be featured on Runwood Homes' Christmas cards, which will be circulated to over 70 care homes across the country, who will then distribute them to their wider communities. We will also be making a charitable donation to Age UK to help support older people who may be struggling this Christmas.
The competition will close on Tuesday the 15th of November and winning cards will be selected by a panel of selected resident judges by Friday the 18th of November. The winners will be contacted and announced on the week commencing the 21st of November.
Please read the full terms and conditions below before submitting your entry.
We look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
- One entry per person
- The Christmas card you design can be in any format, drawing, painting, photograph or digital design. Please submit your design via the Google forms on our website or by emailing email@example.com
- You must own or have permission to use the photo, image, painting or design you submit, all entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- In relation to photography, where an individual or residential property, belonging to someone other than the photographer is featured, the photographer must seek permission and be prepared to provide written consent, when requested by Runwood Homes.
- Entrants must not have breached any laws when taking photographs.
- For entrants under 18, parental/guardian consent must be sought.
- Each of the shortlisted entrants will be contacted by email by a member of the Runwood Homes team. The judging will take place within 1 week of the competition closing date.
- If after two attempts a shortlisted entrant cannot be contacted, Runwood Homes reserves the right to award the prize to the next best entry.
- By taking part in the competition, you understand that images, designs, painting and poems may be used by Runwood Homes for general marketing purposes and may appear on social media and our website.
- By entering the competition all entrants grant Runwood Homes the right to publish and exhibit their designs.
- No cash equivalent will be offered.
- Entries close at 12am on Tuesday the 15th of November.
- Winners will be notified via email on the week commencing the 21st of November.
Share this page:
Please click below to use our online enquiry form: