Choose How To Get In Touch
Care Home in Halstead
Dementia Care in Halstead
Residential Care Home In Halstead
Your Care in Our Hands
Situated in the town of Halstead, the Warrens Day Centre is open every day from 9am until 3.30pm. We are able to provide support for our local community, be it a short break for carers so they can run errands or just the opportunity to socialise and enjoy the day.
We have a beautiful garden, separate activity rooms, a relaxation room and a large dining room. Our days are filled with many activities for you to choose from.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide the support needed to clients, and their carers, to enable them to remain living in their homes
- To create an environment where people with specific needs can be assisted to improve their quality of life
- To create a community amongst the clients who use the day centre
- To provide a wide array of activities
- To seek out relevant ways to integrate clients into the wider community
Our activities are varied and can be chosen based upon the clients’ interests and needs. These activities may include:
- Arts and Crafts
- Celebrations of Special Days and Events
- Gentle Exercise, Gardening, Games
- Singing, Discussion Groups
- Baking or Flower Arranging
- Therapeutic activities such as Hand Massage
As well as having a cup of a tea and a chat, our day centre offers meals to those who attend. Our catering team prepares meals from fresh produce to ensure that all those in our care receive a nutritious and balanced diet, and special dietary needs can be catered for. We like to involve our clients throughout the year in assisting with menu changes. Sometimes the meals may reflect a theme or activity for variety.
Health and Personal Services
At an additional cost, other services are available, such as a hairdresser, optician and chiropodist. Bathing services are also available, although these services tend to get very busy, so please do give us as much notice as you can.
All of our staff undertake cultural training and development; with a particular focus on the needs of people living with dementia
The Warrens seeks to be open and available to all of the local community. We accept referrals from private individuals and Adult Care Services. Please Contact us for further discussion and to arrange a tour of our facilities.
Once funding has been arranged, Adult Care Services will be able to arrange transport for you from door to door. If, however, you are self-funding your visits to the day centre, you will need to make private transport arrangements to pick you up to and from the day centre.
21/29 Dooley Road, Halstead, Essex, CO9 1JW.
Telephone: 01787 476236
Fax: 01787 479010
Where is Warrens Day Centre?
Life at Warrens Day Centre
Our latest news