Four Acres Senior Living Grand Open Day on Friday 8 March - Please join us!
You are invited to Four Acres Grand Open Day, Friday 8 March, 11.30am - 3.00pm. Please join us, everyone is welcome.
At Four Acres, we provide 24 hour professional care for older people, including those living with dementia, in a truly beautiful setting. We are pleased to open our doors and invite people from the local community to join us for our very first Open Day event.
When: Friday 8 March, 11.30am-3.00pm
Where: Four Acres, Archer Close, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7HX
- Guided tours of our quintessential senior living setting
- Find out more about Four Acres’ community involvement
- Learn about our innovative mobile care monitoring system
- Joining us; Councillor Susan Redman, Chairman of Studley parish Council
- Complimentary buffet and drinks in our stunning lounge
- Meet our Outstanding manager, as awarded by the Care Quality Commission
Four Acres offers a warm, friendly and homely living environment where residents enjoy fulfilled lives as part of a vibrant community.
Residents at Four Acres benefit from:
- 24-hour expert care in an premium setting
- Private en suite bedrooms with flat screen TV
- Comfortable, bright and homely lounges
- Enjoyable dining experiences
- Hairdressing salon and spa suite
- Regular varied activities programme
- Outings and community involvement
- Beautifully furnished, landscaped courtyard
- Raised flower beds for gardening ease
- Family and friends always welcome
We are looking forward to welcoming you into our newly rebuilt care home in Archer Close, Studley.
Please click below to use our online enquiry form: