Four Acres Senior Living Grand Open Day on Friday 8 March - Please join us!
You are invited to Four Acres Grand Open Day, Friday 8 March, 11.30am - 3.00pm. Please join us, everyone is welcome.
At Four Acres, we provide 24 hour professional care for older people, including those living with dementia, in a truly beautiful setting. We are pleased to open our doors and invite people from the local community to join us for our very first Open Day event.
When: Friday 8 March, 11.30am-3.00pm
Where: Four Acres, Archer Close, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7HX
- Guided tours of our quintessential senior living setting
- Find out more about Four Acres’ community involvement
- Learn about our innovative mobile care monitoring system
- Joining us; Councillor Susan Redman, Chairman of Studley parish Council
- Complimentary buffet and drinks in our stunning lounge
- Meet our Outstanding manager, as awarded by the Care Quality Commission
Four Acres offers a warm, friendly and homely living environment where residents enjoy fulfilled lives as part of a vibrant community.
Residents at Four Acres benefit from:
- 24-hour expert care in an premium setting
- Private en suite bedrooms with flat screen TV
- Comfortable, bright and homely lounges
- Enjoyable dining experiences
- Hairdressing salon and spa suite
- Regular varied activities programme
- Outings and community involvement
- Beautifully furnished, landscaped courtyard
- Raised flower beds for gardening ease
- Family and friends always welcome
We are looking forward to welcoming you into our newly rebuilt care home in Archer Close, Studley.
Share this page:
Please click below to use our online enquiry form: