Care Home in Wickford, Essex
Residential care and nursing care home
Welcome to Chaplin Lodge
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Chaplin Lodge is a beautiful and homely residential care home in Wickford, Essex. Our kind and compassionate care team provides residential and dementia care for older people.
Entrusting us with your care is a role that we take in earnest. We pride ourselves on our innovative, whole-team approach to care and wellbeing. Whatever your needs and wishes are, our person-centred care plans detail what’s right for you. Whether it be a little extra support with everyday tasks, high dependency dementia care or palliative care, our fully trained carers have the experience to fulfil their vital roles.
Before moving into your new home at Chaplin Lodge, our team willcarry out a helpful care needs assessment, to ensure that your requirements are met. This can take place in our setting or we’ll visit you. It’s entirely your choice. Once you’ve settled into your new home and have gotten to know everyone, regular reviews of your care take place, to ensure that you are satisfied with the service we’re providing. To best protect everyone, rest assured, our home has strict infection prevention and control measures in place.
Types of care offered at this home:
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
Nice, friendly and welcoming care home, nothing is too much trouble for the staff. The care is personalised and of a high standard, staff engagement with friends and relatives is of high importance.
This is their home - not a care home.
Jeanette W (Friend of Resident)
My mother has been a resident for 12 years and has always been treated with love and respect. The staff are lovely and show great care, they are approachable and whenever I visit there is always a happy atmosphere.
S H (Son of Resident)
R C (Brother of Resident)
To contact Chaplin Lodge, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Nevendon Road, Wickford, Essex, SS12 0QH.
Telephone: 01268 947003
Where is Chaplin Lodge?
Why Choose Us?
- At Chaplin Lodge, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Your hobbies or pastimes will be reignited or maintained, in addition to a whole variety of activities and entertainment to provide stimulation and fun.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be a delicate process, and Runwood Homes are here to support you in your search. Why not come and visit us at Chaplin Lodge, take a look around and meet our caring team. We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience.
We look forward to welcoming you to Chaplin Lodge soon.