Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Atherstone, Warwickshire
Residential dementia and respite and short stays care home
Welcome to Bracebridge Court
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Bracebridge Court is a 66 bed home situated in Atherstone, North Warwickshire. Bracebridge has recently undergone a large extension and modernisation, and this spacious home provides expert care and great facilities for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Bracebridge Court and carers listen carefully to what you would like to do to make the day enjoyable. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite bathroom facilities and we prioritise the preservation of the personal freedoms and interests of our residents. We have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
We take great pride in our activities, and our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged. Our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests, to ensure that the programme includes and entertains all residents of Bracebridge Court. Activities include:
- Day trips
- Board and Card Games
- Dominoes and Bingo
- Poetry Readings
- Gardening Club
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
Julie T (Daughter of Resident)
To contact Bracebridge Court, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Friary Road, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 3AL.
Telephone: 01827 712895
Fax: 01827 713004
Where is Bracebridge Court?
At Bracebridge Court we strongly believe that stimulating hallways are a key feature for people living in a dementia care home. We have been focusing on areas around the home and transforming them into areas of interest so our residents have stimulation as they move around the home. We utilise the theme areas to provide cues for interest and conversation as people move around the home and they help staff to engage with our residents.
Why Choose Us?
- At Bracebridge Court, our aim is to practice person centred care for all our residents and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Bracebridge Court? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!