Care Home in Bramcote, Nottingham
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Bramwell
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Bramwell is a 93 bedroom residential care home home situated on a quiet estate between the villages of Bramcote and Chilwell, in the Borough of Broxstowe in Nottinghamshire. This spacious care home provides expert residential care and great facilities for older people, including those living with dementia. Bramwell offers 24 hour expert residential care, specialises in dementia care and can provide short stay care and respite care for those requiring a short term care option in the area Nottingham.
Bramwell is pleased to partner with Nottingham County Council, who have rated us a Band 5 care home in Nottingham, as well as the NHS, to offer referral placements. We also have an exclusive private wing for residents who are paying privately for their care. Residents health, wellbeing and ensuring dignity for everyone is at the forefront of our care mission. Our friendly and compassionate team at Bramwell provides companionship, assurances and support for its residents at all times.
We strive to create a homely environment at Bramwell residential care home and all of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite bathroom facilities. Bramwell, an assisted living facility in Nottingham, also has a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment. There is a café at Bramwell where residents can sit with family or friends in a friendly atmosphere and have tea with their visitors. We even have a small bar.
We take great pride in our activities at Bramwell, and they are a feature of our home. Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests, to ensure that the programme includes and entertains all residents of Bramwell care home.
- Live entertainment
- Arts and crafts
- Outings and museum trips
- Tea parties and dances
- Bingo and quizzes
- Community involvement
Bramwell residents can benefit from a stunning, brand new 14 bed self-funding wing that recently opened in April 2018. If you are searching for a luxury or private care home in Greater Nottingham, Bramcote or Chilwell, Bramwell would be a great care home to visit to experience all the facilities and luxuries available for residents to enjoy. All premium rooms are beautifully furnished and decorated and the private residential care area at Bramwell includes a new hairdressing salon and separate pamper room, lounge, large dining area and a snug.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
My mother has been at Bramwell Care for the last 18 months. I cannot recommend the home highly enough. Mum has been treated with the highest degree of care and dignity I could wish for. Staff were very attentive and informing me of any changes to her condition straight away.
Pat M (Son of Resident)
Staff are truly wonderful; very caring and always on hand if you need them.
Mum is the happiest she has been in years... now she has new friends - the other residents and staff.
To contact Bramwell, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Bramwell Drive, Off Chilwell Lane, Bramcote, Nottingham, NG9 3ST.
Telephone: 01159 677571
Fax: 01159 076114
Where is Bramwell?
Why Choose Us?
- At Bramwell, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Bramwell? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience.
We hope to see you soon!