Care Home in Carlton, Nottingham
Re-ablement and residential dementia care home
Welcome to Braywood Gardens
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Braywood Gardens is a 99 bed modern care home situated in Carlton. This spacious home is provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia and those requiring palliative care.
We strive to create a homely environment at Braywood Gardens and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. The bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite toilet facilities. The home also has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax. In addition we have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Braywood Gardens are varied and alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part.
Types of care offered at this home:
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
I have been at Braywood Gardens for 3 years, the staff are wonderful, I can speak to the home manager whenever I want to and he is very approachable. The home is excellent in all aspects.
Bridget H (Resident)
To contact Braywood Gardens, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Millbrook Drive, Carlton, Nottingham, NG4 3SR.
Telephone: 01159 381300
Fax: 01159 381301
Where is Braywood Gardens?
Life at Braywood Gardens
Our latest news
Why Choose Us?
- At Braywood Gardens, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Braywood Gardens? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!
Contact Braywood Gardens to enquire about availability on 01159 381300
Share this page:
Braywood Gardens is awarded ‘Good’ in Caring, stating residents are ‘supported by staff in a kind and caring way and privacy and dignity are well managed’. Other areas of the service were immediately improved, with a new, well experienced manager in place, and we are confident to achieve an overall improved rating in future inspections. Visitors are always welcome, with no appointment necessary.