Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
and Outstanding in Well-led.
Care Home in Donnithorne Avenue, Nuneaton
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Caldwell Grange
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Caldwell Grange is a superb example of a modern, purpose built care home for older people. Offering a full spectrum of social care this well-appointed 76 bed residence is delighted to provide specialist provision for those living with dementia or with palliative needs - delivering a consistently high standard of professional care tailored to the needs of each individual. The compassionate, attentive staff are fully committed to promoting the wellbeing and happiness of every resident, focusing on offering the best possible care whilst maintaining both privacy and dignity.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, in the heart of an already established community, Caldwell Grange enjoys the best of all worlds; located in a pleasant, semi-rural part of Nuneaton this residence is placed within easy driving distance of Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, as well as the rest of the Midlands.
Beautifully decorated, with a bright and airy feel, Caldwell Grange has been designed to offer a completely access friendly environment for residents of all mobility levels, including wheelchair users - allowing individuals the freedom to enjoy the whole building in comfort and safety. The cosy and welcoming atmosphere has been augmented with the use of dementia-friendly colour schemes and signage to ensure all individuals can feel as relaxed and independent as possible.
Accommodation at Caldwell Grange is attractive, comfortable and specifically designed to make our residents lives easier. All our tastefully decorated bedrooms enjoy a pleasing view through large windows as well as flat screen televisions and an ensuite bathroom, featuring movement activated lighting. Residents are encouraged to personalise their rooms to their own tastes to encourage a sense of homeliness.
Caldwell Grange boasts plenty of communal areas for residents to relax and socialise in, including four comfy, well furnished lounge areas - one of which has direct access to the exterior and the shade of wooden gazebo - as well as four pleasant and inviting dining rooms serving professionally prepared meals, using fresh ingredients. To the exterior residents can enjoy the sun or some fresh-air in the shade on one of our two large patio areas. Bowling enthusiasts are always pleased to discover that we enjoy easy access to the neighbouring bowling green! To the rear of the building is a little wood and stream which attracts a range of wild birds - indeed bird watching has become such a popular activity for our residents that we've created a special area equipped with binoculars and bird books on our 1st floor for amateur 'twitchers' to make good use of.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
I was in visiting a friend that stays at Caldwell Grange and I found on entering the building I was greeted with a warm welcome from management and staff who introduced themselves to me with their name. I found that the home was very homely and welcoming to everyone. The activities are very good and my friend said she can have drinks and food whenever she likes, even through the night. I am looking for a care home for my husband and after visiting my friend, I was very pleased with Caldwell Grange.
Frances B (Friend of Resident)
To contact Caldwell Grange, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Donnithorne Avenue, Nuneaton, CV11 4QJ.
Telephone: 024 7638 3779
Where is Caldwell Grange?
Why Choose Us?
- At Caldwell Grange expert, person centred care is delivered by highly skilled staff who are dedicated to meeting the physical, psychological, spiritual and social needs of every resident.
- Our excellent on-site facilities also include a vintage feel communal tea-room offering a mouth-watering selection of homemade cakes and biscuits, as well as a beauty salon -complete with a professional ladies hairdresser offering manicures and nail art. A barber visits once a week for our gentlemen to enjoy a traditional haircut and even a wet shave.Caldwell Grange's own little shop sells a welcome range of items, including bygone sweets and pop, gift sets, toiletries, newspapers and a lovely selection of greetings cards.
- Amongst a full range of activities available to residents are monthly trips to the seaside and a 'silver surfers' club - teaching residents how to use new technology such as the internet, tablets and even Skype. We are proud to also offer the innovative OPERA (Older People's Exercise intervention in Residential & nursing Accommodation Exercise) routine for reducing depression among elderly care home residents.
- Caldwell Grange has strong links with the surrounding community, including local churches, schools, clubs and societies with regular visits and performances for the enjoyment of residents and staff alike.
At Caldwell Grange we fully understand that choosing a care home can be daunting - not only for potential residents but for their families too. That's why we not only welcome but encourage visits.
We'll be delighted to provide you with the opportunity to look around, ask questions and discuss your needs, as well as chat to our current residents and staff. If you are unable to visit in person, we'll be equally happy to arrange a convenient time for a staff member to visit you at home.
For a friendly chat please feel free to call us direct on 02476 383779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Home Manager, Caldwell Grange