Care Home in Prince Andrew Way, Carrickfergus
Nursing care and residential dementia care home
Welcome to Carrickfergus Manor
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Carrickfergus Manor is a 90 bed modern care home situated in Carrickfergus. This spacious home is provides expert care for older people including those requiring residential dementia and general nursing.
We strive to create a homely environment at Carrickfergus Manor and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. The bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite toilet facilities. The home also has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax. In addition we have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Carrickfergus Manor are varied and alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
I am happy with the care my mother is receiving. She seems very content and happy which puts our own mind at ease to know that she is content in herself. We find the staff very caring and attentive. The staff in charge of activities are very forward thinking and engage all the residents and family members when possible.
Hilary R (Daughter of Resident)
To contact Carrickfergus Manor, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
76 Dunluskin Gardens, Prince Andrew Way, Carrickfergus, BT38 7JA.
Telephone: 02893 369780
Fax: 02893 368137
Where is Carrickfergus Manor?
Life at Carrickfergus Manor
Our latest news
Why Choose Us?
- At Carrickfergus Manor, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Carrickfergus Manor? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!