Care Home in Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham
Nursing care and residential dementia care home
Welcome to Chelmunds Court
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Chelmunds Court is a 73 bed residential home offering compassionate, professional care for older people, especially those who are living with dementia, both residential and nursing. Centrally located in the Chelmsley Cross area of North Solihull this purpose built care home is an integral part of one of the UK's largest ever regeneration programmes. The surrounding area has been extensively remodelled to provide state of the art leisure, healthcare, residential and community facilities, including new schools and green areas. Chelmunds Court in Chelmsley Wood benefits greatly from being at the heart of such an important new social project and a new community has been created which residents are a proud part of.
As with our numerous other care homes across the UK, residents can look forward to enjoying the highest levels of care provided by expert, dedicated staff within a completely modern purpose built residential home. Bright, spacious and benefiting from a contemporary approach to its design, Chelmunds Court incorporates 'access-friendly' amenities, including extra wide corridors, high-specification accommodation and airy communal areas - all of which have been planned to allow low-mobility residents and wheelchair users the freedom to go where they choose, without fear, and in complete safety.
Each one of the fully furnished and attractive bedrooms feature ensuite bathroom facilities, as well as a flat screen TV, and provide pleasant views in a comfortable and homely environment. All rooms have assistive technology which can be added to to meet specific requirements. Externally, Chelmunds Court will benefit from raised flower beds and patio areas within an attractive courtyard, which our residents can enjoy the best of the sun and fresh air, with adequate provision of shaded sections for hot days.
Being a specialist provider of dementia care, the Chelmunds Court professional care team are well-placed to provide the 24 hour support, assistance and expert nursing required for residents - attending to their individual needs and daily social care requirements in a calm, homely and considerate environment.
Types of care offered at this home:
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
I am very happy with care my wife is receiving. Since the management change, Chelmunds Court is well organised with carers and residents forming good relationships.
Jim G - Husband of a resident
My mom lives at Chelmunds Court. I thought it was going to be terrible putting her in a home, thankfully it's been the opposite, from day one staff have been very welcoming and kind. They can't do enough. They really try to include mom in all activities and recently she started knitting again which she hasn't done for 20 years, it's so lovely to see, I can't thank everyone at Chelmunds Court enough for the constant support and love and making the whole transition so easy for our family, it means a lot.
Fiona M - Daughter of resident
Since I arrived at Chelmunds Court all the carers and nurses have all become family to me, making sure each day I am looked after and meeting all my care needs. I can't thank you all enough, including the managers Jo and Alison for the support you all give.
Eileen B - Resident
To contact Chelmunds Court, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
2 Pomeroy Way, Chelmsley Wood, Birmingham, B37 7WB.
Please use B37 7TR if using satellite navigation.
Telephone: 0121 770 4254
Fax: 0121 770 6157
Where is Chelmunds Court?
Why Choose Us?
- Chelmunds Court offers the very best in modern residential, dementia and nursing care in a purpose built home from home. A dedicated team of experienced staff and managers who are on hand 24 hours a day to offer personalised, considerate support to residents.
- A full choice of healthy, tasty meals made with fresh ingredients and prepared on-site by our own catering team ensures that residents can enjoy the best nutritional benefits, regardless of their dietary requirements. Specialist equipment is available to enable residents to be as independent as possible at meal times.
- A full range of activities - including arts & crafts, gardening and age-appropriate exercise - are planned, with residents consulted and encouraged to make suggestions for future events.
- As an important part of the local community, links to churches, schools and other established neighbourhood facilities are an important element, with weekly religious services and visiting entertainment.
Runwood Homes Senior Living fully understands that choosing a care home can be daunting - not only for potential residents but for their families too. That's why we not only welcome but encourage visits.
We will be delighted to provide you with the opportunity to look around, ask questions and discuss your needs, as well as chat to our current residents and staff. If you are unable to visit in person, we will be equally happy to arrange a convenient time for a staff member to visit you at home.
For a friendly chat please feel free to call us direct on 0121 770 4254 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Chelmunds Court to enquire about availability on 0121 770 4254
Share this page:
Chelmunds Court continues to make robust improvements in its service and evidence the good quality care service provided by the professional and compassionate team at the home. Chelmunds Court, working in close partnership with all key stakeholders towards a CQC Good outcome.