Care Home in Whitnash, Warwickshire
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Cherry Tree Lodge
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Cherry Tree Lodge is a 72 bed home situated in Warwickshire. This spacious home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Cherry Tree Lodge, and we want our residents to not just think of us as ‘a’ home, but as ‘home’. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished, many with en-suite bathroom facilities. We also have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged, and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. Activities include:
- Baking Club
- Gardening Club
- Arts and Crafts
Types of care offered at this home:
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
My respite stay was most beneficial. I cannot speak too highly of my care. Everyone was extremely courteous, helpful and so caring. Thank you.
Elizabeth G (Respite Resident)
To contact Cherry Tree Lodge, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
1 Gleave Road, Whitnash, Warwickshire, CV31 2JS.
Telephone: 01926 425072
Fax: 01926 831577
Where is Cherry Tree Lodge?
Life at Cherry Tree Lodge
Our latest news
Why Choose Us?
- At Cherry Tree Lodge, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Cherry Tree Lodge? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!
Contact Cherry Tree Lodge to enquire about availability on 01926 425072
Share this page:
The service at Cherry Tree Lodge has rapidly improved following managerial changes and we are confident future inspections will see our overall CQC rating improve. All visitors are welcome, no appointment necessary.