Care Home in Belfast, County Antrim
Nursing dementia and nursing care home
Welcome to Clifton Nursing Home
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Clifton Nursing Home is a modern, 100-bed, residential nursing home situated in Belfast. This spacious home provides expert nursing care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Clifton Nursing Home and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. The bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite toilet facilities. The home also has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax. In addition we have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Clifton are varied and alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
I have found that the care that my husband gets is of a very high standard, they also make sure that I am looked after and given anything that I would need as regards to his care. I would recommend Clifton Nursing Home to anyone who would be looking for care for their loved one.
Rea (Wife of Resident)
To contact Clifton Nursing Home, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
2 Hopewell Avenue, Belfast, County Antrim, BT13 1DR.
Where is Clifton Nursing Home?
Why Choose Us?
- At Clifton, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a nursing home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Clifton? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home soon!