Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Hadleigh, Essex
Residential dementia and respite and short stays care home
Welcome to Elizabeth House
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Elizabeth House is a 107 bedroomed care home in Hadleigh, Benfleet, just off the A13 into London. This beautiful and spacious Benfleet care home provides 24 hour expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Elizabeth House care home, and all of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished, many with en-suite bathroom facilities. The home has excellent facilities, including a conservatory and a library where residents can relax and read. We also have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our exclusive activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Elizabeth House residential and dementia care home in Benfleet are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part.
The cafe at Elizabeth House has recently benefitted from a fantastic refurbishment and is designed to enable residents, families and friends to meet in a comfortable, relaxing, and social environment and enjoy a day out experience without having to leave the home. The cafe has a different theme each month, such as a tennis theme during the Wimbledon season, or Chinese new year in February.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
Thank you to all at Elizabeth House. Wonderful improvements and excellent management. Proactive and very responsive. I appreciate the care you provide and I couldn't think of a better care home and more modern. 5 star hotel standards.
John K (Son of Resident)
Gina T (Daughter in Law of resident)
To contact Elizabeth House, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
30/56 Benfleet Road, Hadleigh, Essex, SS7 1QB.
Telephone: 01702 555786
Fax: 01702 558348
Where is Elizabeth House?
Life at Elizabeth House
Our latest news
Why Choose Us?
- At Elizabeth House, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Elizabeth House residential care home in Hadleigh? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!