Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Brentwood, Essex
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Heron Court
Your Care in Our Hands
Heron Court is a beautiful 35 bed home situated in Brentwood, Essex and the listed building is full of charm and character. This spacious home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Heron Court, and although not a modern building it provides all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished, some with en-suite bathroom facilities. The home has excellent amenities and a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. These activities include;
- Film afternoons
- Coffee mornings
- Themed days e.g. pub lunch, outings to the seaside
The activities at Heron Court are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part. In addition, the home has gardens which offer the space to walk or sit quietly and enjoy the day, especially in summer.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
Diane L (Daughter of Resident)
To contact Heron Court, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
198 Brentwood Road, Herongate, Brentwood, Essex, CM13 3PN.
Telephone: 01277 810236
Fax: 01277 812560
Where is Heron Court?
Why Choose Us?
- At Heron Court, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Heron Court? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!