Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Shoeburyness, Essex
Residential dementia and respite and short stays care home
Welcome to Kathryn Court
Your Care in Our Hands
Kathryn Court is a 52 bed home situated in the heart of Shoeburyness, Essex. This spacious home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia and has been chosen by residents and their families as one of the Top 20 care homes in the East of England. We are also part of the Dementia Action Alliance.
We strive to create a homely environment at Kathryn Court, and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere.
All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite bathroom facilities. In addition, the home has excellent amenities, comfortable lounges and a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident's hobbies, needs and interests. These activities include;
- Reminiscence activities
- Movie matinee with popcorn and snacks
- Minibus day trips
- Bingo, quizzes and board games
The activities at Kathryn Court are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
My mother came to Kathryn Court around March this year. I have been really worried about her for the last year or so with her eating and medication etc... Kathryn Court is amazing and the staff are fantastic. My mother absolutely loves living here. She constantly tells me how lovely the staff are and she loves the food and the company. She regularly goes out on organised trips and afternoon tea and is the happiest I have seen her in many years. This has been a godsend to us and our family. Thank you.
David N (Son of Resident)
Our mother was, until her passing on 21 November, a resident at Kathryn Court, Ness Road. I and my family wish to express to you how grateful we are for Donna and her team. I sincerely hope that you realise just how good a job they all achieve under very trying conditions. They acted very kindly and compassionately without losing their professionalism. They all deserve all the praise and thanks I hope you will award them.
K Ormston (family of resident)
To contact Kathryn Court, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
84 Ness Road, Shoeburyness, Essex, SS3 9DH.
Telephone: 01702 292800
Fax: 01702 292383
Where is Kathryn Court?
Why Choose Us?
- At Kathryn Court, our aim is to practise 'person centred' care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Kathryn Court? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions.
If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!