Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Leawood Manor
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Leawood Manor is a beautiful, 79 bedroomed care home situated in West Bridgford, just south of Nottingham. This spacious, well-maintained home, which has undergone recent expansion and renovation, consistently provides compassionate expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Leawood Manor, and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. All of the bedrooms and shared spaces are beautifully furnished, and most bedrooms benefit from en-suite bathroom facilities. The home has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax and beautiful dining spaces. In addition, we have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment. The hallways at Leawood are all attractively decorated with themes, and named as avenues, and each of the resident’s rooms has their own numbered ‘front door’ to create an independent environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our Wellbeing Lead takes into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Leawood Manor are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part.
We have a lovely cafe area at Leawood Manor, designed to enable residents, families and friends to meet in a relaxing, social environment, to enjoy the feel of a day out experience without having to leave the home. For more information on the Cafe at Leawood Manor, or any other information, please contact us and we'd love to invite you for a show round.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Leawood Manor? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience.
We look forward to welcoming you to Leawood Manor care home soon!
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
Diane H (Daughter of Resident)
The care staff are on the ball, cheerful and excellent. Mum is really happy and putting on weight (which is good) due to the exceptional meals provided.
Pat and Lesley (Daughters of Resident)
Today at Leawood Manor was absolutely amazing. You and all of your staff went far beyond the call of duty. Gary and his helper with food, ice creams, drinks etc., wonderful. Tracy and all of the care staff superb. The music and singer should have been on X Factor and won!!! Well done and congratulations, obviously it is all down to the Manager for which I thank you.
Pat (Daughter of Resident)
To contact Leawood Manor, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Hilton Crescent, West Bridgford, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 6HY.
Telephone: 01159 234985
Fax: 01159 236070
Where is Leawood Manor?
Why Choose Us?
- At Leawood Manor, we practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs and wishes.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our Wellbeing Lead seeks out and listens to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.