Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Colchester, Essex
Respite and short stays and residential dementia care home
Welcome to Loganberry Lodge
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Loganberry Lodge is a 138 bed purpose built home situated in Colchester, Essex. This spacious home has excellent transport links to both the town and nearby amenities, and provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Loganberry Lodge, and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite bathroom facilities and the home has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges and a sensory room in which residents can relax. In addition, we have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Loganberry Lodge are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part. Many rooms open onto the beautiful courtyard which the home surrounds, and the residents are encouraged to enjoy the outdoors, be it with activities or relaxation.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
My sister in law was in Huckleberry for five years and two months during which time I found the care and standard of cleanliness excellent. She could be very awkward at times but the staff knew just how to cope with her. She wouldn't mix and had to have her meals in her room. Her end of life care was very good and she was treated with dignity throughout her stay. Thank you.
Maureen T (Sister-in-law of Resident)
To contact Loganberry Lodge, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
79-81 New Farm Road, Stanway, Colchester, Essex, CO3 0PG.
Telephone: 01206 563791
Fax: 01206 563754
Where is Loganberry Lodge?
Life at Loganberry Lodge
Our latest news
Why Choose Us?
- At Loganberry Lodge, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Loganberry Lodge? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!