Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire
Residential care and residential dementia care home
Welcome to Low Furlong
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
The home is always immaculate, the food is of good quality, and she wants for nothing. The rooms are a lovely size, fully equipped with
J.W. (Daughter of Resident)
To contact Low Furlong, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Darlingscote Road, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4DY.
Telephone: 01608 662005
Where is Low Furlong?
Life at Low Furlong
Our latest news
- Low Furlong delivers high levels of considerate, expert support for a wide range of elderly care needs, including considerate provision for those living with dementia. We stress a holistic approach in which the 'whole person' needs of the individual - the spiritual as well as physical - are met with respect and dignity.
- Enjoy tea, coffee and lovely range of homemade cakes & biscuits in our charming on-site tea room. Deliberately non-matching crockery provides all the nostalgia of a homely tea room of days gone by. In addition, Low Furlong's own little shop sells a welcome range of items, including bygone sweets and pop, gift sets, toiletries and a lovely selection of greetings cards. Residents can even collect their daily newspaper from the shop to maintain their established habit of 'popping out to get the paper'.
- Low Furlong features a full range of stimulating and relaxing activities - including age-appropriate exercise - with residents being consulted and encouraged to continue with existing hobbies as well as making suggestions for future events.
- We strive to forge lasting links with the surrounding community, including local churches, schools, clubs and societies with regular visits and performances for the enjoyment of residents and staff alike.