Care Home in Mansfield, Nottingham
Residential dementia and re-ablement care home
Welcome to Maun View
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Maun View is a 77 bedroom residential care home situated in Mansfield, twelve miles north of Nottingham. This spacious and homely assisted living facility is nearby to local amenities and provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Maun View care home in Mansfield, and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished and the home has excellent facilities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax and charming dining areas. Maun View also has a cosy ‘snug’ room, complete with a fireplace and armchairs for the residents to enjoy. In addition, we have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Maun View are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part. For those who like the outdoors, there is a beautiful driveway with gardens leading to the entrance of the home. Please visit us at Maun View and meet with our professional care team, take a look around of our home and chat with our lovely residents.
Types of care offered at this home:
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
I wanted to share the experiences I receive at Maun View staff are so good they tend to my every need, we have a new activities person he is great, life doesn't get any better recently we had a pancake tossing day. It was great we are now in the newspaper and famous- I love it here.
To contact Maun View, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
261 Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield, Nottingham, NG19 7EL.
Telephone: 01623 423125
Fax: 01623 412731
Where is Maun View?
Why Choose Us?
- At Maun View, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Maun View? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to welcome you at Maun View soon!
Contact Maun View to enquire about availability on 01623 423125
Share this page:
Please be advised that Maun View has benefitted from new management and a robust improvement plan, to ensure that we deliver the good standards of care we expect. The care and welfare of our residents is always of the utmost importance and we hope to evidence an improved CQC rating following our next inspection.