Care Home in Dunmurry, Belfast
Residential care and residential dementia care home
Welcome to Oak Tree Manor
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Oak Tree Manor is a beautiful, modern, purpose built care home in Dunmurry, Lisburn. Enjoying a pleasant location, this bright and spacious care and nursing residence offers professional, good quality care for range of needs, including specialist provision for those living with dementia or requiring nursing, or palliative attention.
Creating a homely environment in which residents can feel relaxed, calm and as independent as possible, whilst still being assured of a high level of support and care, is our top priority. Our accommodation features attractively decorated and beautifully furnished private bedrooms, which residents are free to personalise with their own items, complete with ensuite bathrooms and pleasant views - matching the bright, airy and cheerful surroundings of the rest of the home.
Oak Tree Manor residents can enjoy socialising and relaxing in in comfortable communal lounge areas and feel a true sense of peace and belonging. We are also proud to offer a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable residents to maintain their independence in a safe and protected environment. Being completely access-friendly to all mobility levels, including wheelchair users, residents can feel confident of being able to enjoy the freedom to go where they like in safety.
Oak Tree Manor delivers professional and compassionate residential care in Dunmurry and provides a range of facilities for those who may find it difficult to manage without assistance. Residents are encouraged to maintain their independence as much as is possible, with dedicated staff on hand 24 hours a day ensuring their wellbeing, safety and dignity at all times.
Residential Dementia Care
Oak Tree Manor is perfectly suited to those living with dementia, complete with the appropriate facilities and highly trained carers to provide distinguished support and care. Runwood Homes leads the way in specialist residential dementia care, with over 600 dedicated dementia leaders across all our homes who have undergone specialist training.
Nursing Care and Dementia Nursing Care
Oak Tree Manor offers residential nursing care to those with higher care needs, including those who are living with dementia. Residents can be assured to receive around the clock nursing care and support by a professional and highly trained team. Please contact us for more informationa and to arrange an assessment.
Short Stay Care Breaks or Respite Care
We provide peace of mind for those who are seeking short term care. Our attentive, professional team offers round the clock support, including specialist provisions for those requiring dementia-specific care, with the option of permanent residency if and when required.
Great facilities and useful amenities
With a full range of additional amenities, Oak Tree Manor features a lovely cafe area within the home, offering delicious homemade cakes and biscuits, as well as 'help yourself' tea and coffee facilities. This provides a wonderful space for residents to meet, entertain visitors and enjoy the company of others. This is particularly popular for residents who are living with dementia - allowing them to benefit from the experience of going out without having to leave the protective environment of the care home.
Externally, Oak Tree Manor has a lovely garden for residents and visitors to enjoy, with well maintained lawns and patio area, with adequate shade, as well as a planting & gardening area for green fingered activities.
At the heart of Oak Tree Manor are a compassionate, attentive and professional staff team, all of whom are dedicated to providinggood quality, individual care and support to our highly valued residents.
Types of care offered at this home:
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
To contact Oak Tree Manor, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
2a Hazel Avenue, Dunmurry, Belfast, BT17 9QU.
Telephone: 028 9061 0435
Where is Oak Tree Manor?
Why Choose Us?
- Oak Tree Manorprides itself on consistently delivering 'person centred' care and genuine, compassionate support for all our residents - 24 hours a day.
- Our comprehensive activity programme ensures that residents enjoy a full range of stimulating and engaging pastimes, including age-appropriate health and fitness. Our Wellbeing Lead takes into account resident’s hobbies, wishes, needs and interests to arrange activities which are varied and enjoyable, as well as other special entertainment events.
- Our residents enjoy a full range of tasty, healthy meals, prepared with fresh ingredients, by our own talented on site chef and catering team. As well as providing a nutritious and balanced diet, we cater for including residents who are vegetarian/vegan, gluten intolerant or diabetic, as well as medically prescribed, textured or fork mashable dietary requirements.
- Oak Tree Manor has well established links with other local community groups to keep out residents connected with the world around them.
At Oak Tree Manor, we fully understand that choosing a care home or nursing home can be daunting, not only for potential residents but for their families and loved ones too. That's why we not only welcome, but encourage visits.