Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
and Outstanding in Well-led.
Care Home in Coleshill, Warwickshire
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Orchard Blythe
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Orchard Blythe is a 50 bedroom care home situated in Coleshill, Warwickshire. This spacious home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Orchard Blythe, and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished and the home has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax. In addition, we have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. These activities include;
- Outside pantomime
- Light exercises
The activities at Orchard Blythe are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part. Orchard Blythe also has entertainment which the residents can enjoy watching or joining in.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
I would just like to drop you a line commending the Staff and Management at Orchard Blythe. My Mother became a resident there last October and we have nothing but praise for the way the Home is run. Nothing is too much trouble for any member of staff. My Mom has had a few issues and everything has been dealt with in caring and professional manner. Also extremely quick to reply when contacted. An example of this, I emailed Hayley regarding my Mom and within 5 minutes Hayley had replied and arranged for the Doctor to see/check her out. Knowing my Mother is in such good hands and that Hayley can be contacted and reacts straight away means a lot. People are quick to criticise but at the same time we should praise when praise is due. Once again, thank you to Hayley and all the Staff at Orchard Blythe.
Claire B (Daughter of Resident)
My friend has been a resident of the home for quite some time now and I would just like to say a huge thank you to all the staff who work there. The home has a lovely atmosphere, the staff care for my friend extremely well and are always smiling and willing to help. I know my friend is in safe hands at Orchard Blythe, she is happy, well looked after and cared for, Thank you.
L F D (Friend of Resident)
To contact Orchard Blythe, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Wingfield Road, Coleshill, Warwickshire, B46 3LL.
Telephone: 01675 467027
Fax: 01675 465106
Where is Orchard Blythe?
Life at Orchard Blythe
Our latest news
Why Choose Us?
- At Orchard Blythe, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Orchard Blythe? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!