Care Home in 1 Desart Lane Close, Armagh
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Orchard Lodge
Your Care in Our Hands
Orchard Lodge is a purpose built nursing home situated just off Cathedral Road, alongside St Patrick’s Cathedral.The home has views of the two Cathedrals and surrounding city from most of the bedrooms, main lounges and all dining rooms.
Orchard Lodge offers residential and nursing care as well as specialist care for those with dementia. The home provides respite care or short stay care breaks to give home carers a well deserved break. End of life care, or palliative care, is available at a time when residents and their families need specialist help and support. Specialist care for young people with physical disabilities is also offered at Orchard Lodge.
Facilities & Services:
- Palliative Care
- Respite Care
- Convalescent Care
- Separate EMI Unit
- Own GP if required
- Own Furniture if required
- Smoking not permitted
- Close to Local shops
- Near Public Transport
- Wheelchair access
- Gardens for residents
- Phone Point in own room/Mobile
- Television point in own room
Runwood Homes Senior Living fully understands that choosing a care home or nursing home can be daunting, both for potential residents and for their families too. That's why we encourage visits to help you get to know us and our home.
We will be delighted to provide you with the opportunity to look around, ask questions and discuss your needs, as well as chat to our current residents and staff. If you are unable to visit in person, we will be equally happy to arrange a convenient time for a staff member to visit you at home.
Types of care offered at this home:
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
My mother was admitted to Orchard Lodge Care Home on 20/12/16 after a short stay in hospital. This home has a welcoming and homely atmosphere with friendly and extremely caring staff. The way they behaved towards my mother and our family made the transition to the home so much easier. My mother is very happy and contented, enjoying the activities and social interaction she did not have at home.
K M (Daughter of Resident)
To contact Orchard Lodge, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
1 Desart Lane Close, Armagh, BT61 8BF.
Telephone: 028 3752 6462
Fax: 028 3752 4671
Where is Orchard Lodge?
Why Choose Orchard Lodge?
- Orchard Lodge offers the very best in modern residential, dementia and nursing care in a purpose built, home from home living environment. A dedicated, highly trained team of experienced staff and managers are on hand 24 hours a day to offer personalised, considerate support to residents.
- A full choice of healthy, delicious meals, made with fresh ingredients and prepared on-site by our own catering team, ensure that residents can enjoy the best nutritional benefits, regardless of their dietary requirements. Specialist equipment is available to enable residents to be as independent as possible during meal times.
- A full range of activities are available at Orchard Lodge - including arts & crafts, gardening and age-appropriate exercise are planned, with residents consulted and encouraged to make suggestions for future events.
- As an important part of the local community, links to other neighbourhood groups are an important element, with external visits and visiting entertainment.