Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Warwick, Warwickshire
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Park View Warwickshire
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Park View is a 64 bed care home situated in Warwick. This spacious home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Park View and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. The bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite toilet facilities. The home also has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax.
Our activities coordinator works closely with residents and families to ensure the activities are meaningful and based on residents' interests. Activities include:
- Motivation 2 Music
- Art Therapy
- Crafts Club
- Trips Out
- Regular Entertainment
- Hair and Nail Salon
- Pets As Therapy
We have community links with the local college, schools, churches, mobile library, support services and hold a monthly Memory Lane Cafe to offer support and advice to those living with dementia.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
I am happy living here, the food is excellent and I have a hobby colouring. I get other residents interested in the colouring. Staff are brilliant, always there when I need them. They always speak to me when passing my room. If I ask for anything, it's there for me.
Norma W (Resident)
To contact Park View Warwickshire, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Priory Road, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 4ND.
Telephone: 01926 493883
Fax: 01926 491134
Where is Park View Warwickshire?
Life at Park View Warwickshire
Our latest news
Why Choose Us?
- At Park View, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Park View? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!