Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Rayleigh
Dementia Care in Rayleigh
Residential Care Home In Rayleigh
Your Care in Our Hands
Rosedale Court is an 81 bed care home situated in Rayleigh, Essex. This spacious home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia and those requiring general nursing.
We strive to create a homely environment at Rosedale Court and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished with en-suite bathroom facilities and the home has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax. We also have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
- Entertainers Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Rosedale Court are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part. These activities include;
- Quiz days
- Remembrance sessions
In addition, Rosedale Court has peaceful gardens in which residents can sit and relax, or take part in outdoor activities.
We now have a themed tea room at Rosedale Court, designed to enable residents, families and friends to meet in a relaxing, old fashioned tea room environment, and enjoy a day out experience without leaving the home. For more information on the Tea Room at Rosedale Court, please see the tab above.
Types of care offered at this home:
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
William M (Son of Resident)
To contact Rosedale Court, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
6 Homestead Close, Rayleigh, Essex, SS6 8FE.
Telephone: 01268 773180
Fax: 01268 774025
Where is Rosedale Court?
Life at Rosedale Court
Our latest news
The Rosedale Court Tea Room has a homely and welcoming environment and our residents enjoy entertaining their friends and family there when they come to visit, with some residents making tea and coffee for their loved ones as they would do at home. In addition to entertaining visitors, our residents also enjoy regular coffee mornings in the cafe, as it is the perfect place to socialise.
Why Choose Us?
- At Rosedale Court, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Rosedale Court? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!