Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Conisbrough, South Yorkshire
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Rowena House
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Rowena House is a 40 bedroom residential care home situated in Conisbrough, Doncaster. This spacious South Yorkshire care home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia. Rowena House offers 24 hour expert residential care, specialises in dementia care and can also provide short stay care and respite care for those requiring short term care in the regions of Doncaster, Rotherham and the surrounding areas.
We strive to create a homely environment at Rowena House and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished and the home has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax. We also have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
We are pleased to partner with local authorities and the NHS to offer referral placements at Rowena House as well as welcoming residents who are self funded. Residents health and well being and ensuring dignity for everyone is at the forefront of our care mission. Our friendly and compassionate team at Rowena House care home provides companionship, assurances and support for its residents at all times.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Rowena House are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
My mother has only just moved in and we are very happy wit everything. The home and staff are excellent.
Mandy T (Daughter of Resident)
To contact Rowena House, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Old Road, Conisbrough, South Yorkshire, DN12 3LX.
Telephone: 01709 862331
Fax: 01709 858383
Where is Rowena House?
Why Choose Us?
- At Rowena House, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Rowena House? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience.
We hope to see you soon!
Rowena House is a residential care home setting situated in South Yorkshire in the village of Conisbrough, between Doncaster and Rotherham and close to Denaby Main, Mexborough, Edington, Warmsworth, Cadeby, Clifton and Hooton Roberts.
Contact Rowena House to enquire about availability on 01709 862331
Share this page:
Please be advised that Rowena House are continuing to improve their service which has been recognised by the local authority and we expect an improved rating following any upcoming CQC inspections.