Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
with Outstanding in Caring
Care Home in Wickford, Essex
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Silvanna Court
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Silvanna Court is an 83 bedroom residential care home situated in Wickford, Essex. This spacious home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia. Silvanna Court has recently benefited from an renovation project to include a newly decorated and furnished reception area, and a brand new cafe for residents to enjoy.
We strive to create a homely environment at Silvanna Court and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished with en-suite bathroom facilities and the home has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax. We also have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Silvanna Court are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part. In addition, for those who like the outdoors, there is a secure courtyard where residents can sit and chat and enjoy the summer with pleasant potted plants and hanging baskets. This year there is also a mini allotment for residents to grow their own produce, a welcome addition for residents to become involved in and then to enjoy the ultimate in home grown vegetables.
Silvanna Court also hosts the Wickford area Alzheimer’s Society support group, which is designed to help local relatives, friends and carers of people with any form of dementia. The support group is open to anyone who needs support, advice or information on dementia related matters, be they emotional, medical, and financial or just need of a sympathetic ear.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
My mother has been a resident at Silvanna Court for 2 years and in that time has received the best care from the staff that anyone could wish for. Her room is always clean and fresh and the food is of top quality. All the staff work incredibly hard, sometimes in challenging situations, but are always cheerful, caring and have time to chat. It is very good to know that my mother is in a safe and caring environment.
Stella W (Daughter of Resident)
To contact Silvanna Court, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
84 Runwell Road, Wickford, Essex, SS11 7HR.
Telephone: 01268 767384
Fax: 01268 767982
Where is Silvanna Court?
Life at Silvanna Court
Our latest news
Why Choose Us?
- At Silvanna Court, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Silvanna Court? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!