Care Home in Aylsham , Norfolk
Residential dementia and nursing care home
Welcome to St Michaels Court
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
St Michael’s Court is an 86 bed care home situated in the new and innovative ‘St Michael’s Care Complex’, near the market town of Aylsham. This spacious home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia or in need of general nursing.
We strive to create a homely environment at St Michael’s Court and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. All of the bedrooms are beautifully furnished with en-suite bathroom facilities and the home has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax. We also have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at St Michael’s Court are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part. In addition, the home is nestled in beautiful rural surroundings, with the advantage of all the amenities available in the care complex. Runwood Homes is proud to be part of St Michael's Care Complex - 'Care through Partnership'.
Types of care offered at this home:
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
Outstanding provision for dementia care. Thoughtful staff and gentle management of the most challenging clients. Food good - always pictures to assist clients with a choice of menu. Bright, friendly staff and a high standard of cleanliness.
Christine M (Friend of Resident)
To contact St Michaels Court, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
St Michaels Avenue, Aylsham , Norfolk, NR11 6YA.
Telephone: 01263 734327
Fax: 01263 735447
Where is St Michaels Court?
Why Choose Us?
- At St Michaels Court, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at St Michaels Court? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!
Contact St Michaels Court to enquire about availability on 01263 734327
Share this page:
Please be advised that new management is in place to ensure we deliver the quality driven care to the standard we expect. The care and welfare of our residents is always of the utmost importance.