Care Home in Ipswich, Suffolk
Residential care and residential dementia care home
Welcome to Waterfield House Senior Living Apartments
- We are able to safely welcome new residents. We can enable safe visiting, as well as virtual contact, in line with local guidelines and policies (one nominated person per resident only).
- Rest assured, our teams strive to best protect those we care for with lots of extra protective measures in place. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tours and video tours for those wishing to take a look around. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Supported Senior Living in Ipswich
Waterfield House care home in Hadleigh, Ipswich, has a unique retirement home offer for individuals and couples searching for the perfect balance in senior living in Suffolk.
This beautiful, well established Ipswich care home has a limited number of easily manageable, self-contained, senior living apartments suitable for older people who wish to continue enjoying living independently, with the added benefit and peace of mind that 24 hour care support and access to a friendly and vibrant care home community is right on your doorstep.
Spacious Self-Contained Apartments
The light and spacious assisted living suites for couples and single persons offers a beautiful and modern, open plan living space. There’s plenty of room in the bedroom area for one or two beds, a comfortable lounge and dining area, a sizeable kitchenette plus a modern, private bathroom.
Our apartment suite tenants can enjoy a generous all-inclusive package which encompasses cleaning, laundry, meals, activities and our CQC monitored person-centred care services. We believe our apartments within our care home are a great option in comparison to perhaps a warden controlled home, general retirement home or remaining at home with the feelings of isolation or insufficient support.
Wonderful facilities and useful amenities
You can enjoy your own private abode at Waterfield House and socialise with fellow residents in the communal lounges and dining rooms when it suits you. You’ll have full access to the wonderful facilities and useful amenities. Plus, you can enjoy your favourite past times by participating in our varied activities programme with your new friends.
Waterfield House also features a lovely tea room/cafe area within the home, offering delicious homemade cakes and biscuits, as well as tea and coffee facilities. This provides a wonderful additional space for residents to meet, entertain visitors and enjoy some company.
This Hadleigh care home in Ipswich has lovely gardens for residents and visitors to enjoy, with well-maintained lawns, patio, a wildlife section and a planting and gardening area.
Waterfield House residents benefit from:
- 24 hour care in beautiful accommodation
- Comfortable, bright and homely interior design
- Enjoyable dining experiences with a menu of freshly prepared meals
- Personal hygiene services
- Regular varied activities programme
- Beautifully gardens to be involved with
- Regular outings and community involvement
- Family and friends always welcome
The ideal health and wellbeing choice for seniors in Ipswich
At the heart of Waterfield House are our compassionate, attentive and professional staff, all of whom are dedicated to providing the very best individual care and support to each one of our highly valued residents and tenants.
If you would like to arrange a viewing of a retirement apartment show suite and take a tour of Waterfield House please contact us. We understand that moving home is a big decision and we are here to support you every step of the way.
We look forward to welcoming you to Waterfield House soon.
For dementia care enquiries and main care home enquiries for Waterfield House please use the same contact details below or click here to visit the main Waterfield House web page to read more information.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
To contact Waterfield House Senior Living Apartments, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Grays Close, Hadleigh, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP7 6AG.
Telephone: 01473 829103
Fax: 01473 829829
Where is Waterfield House Senior Living Apartments?
Life at Waterfield House Senior Living Apartments
Our latest news