Care Home in 31 Ballygawley Road, Dungannon
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Willow Grove
Your Care in Our Hands
Willow Grove is a 54 bed modern care home situated in Dungannon. This spacious home has a team of talented professionals and provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.The Willow Grove team keep strong links with the local community, including with councillors and health experts to ensure service users have all they need and that care packages are well-maintained.
We strive to create a homely environment at Willow Grove and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. The bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite toilet facilities and televisions. The home also has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax. In addition we have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Willow Grove are varied and alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits from taking part. We also have a garden for residents to enjoy.
Facilities & Services:
- Respite Care
- Own GP if required
- Close to Local shops
- Near Public Transport
- Gardens for residents
- Residents Kitchenette
- Television point in own room
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
My mum is a current resident. I can't say good enough things about the care she receives from the amazing staff. All residents are treated as individuals and with courtesy and respect. Mum loves it there and it really is her home now and not just an institution.
Amanda Barr (Daughter of Resident)
To contact Willow Grove, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
31 Ballygawley Road, Dungannon, BT70 1EL.
Telephone: 028 8775 0101
Fax: 028 8775 0465
Where is Willow Grove?
Why Choose Us?
- At Willow Grove, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Willow Grove? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you soon!