Very proud to be
Awarded CQC Good
Care Home in Chelmsford, Essex
Residential dementia and residential care home
Welcome to Windle Court
12 brand new private suites and shared spaces now available!
- Beautiful home from home living
- All meals and refreshments included
- Hairdressing, laundry and cleaning included
- Hosted activity programme for optimal wellbeing
- Courtyard seating and gardens
- Close to shops and transport links
- Free Wi-Fi and onsite parking
- Reassuring covid related measured in place
Please contact us to find out more about assisted living at Jasmine House, a newly refurbished dwelling at Windle Court.
Protecting and caring, now and always -
- We are safely welcoming new residents to our home and are enabling garden visits to enjoy quality time together (one nominated person per resident only as per current Government guidelines).
- In these developing times, rest assured, our teams receive ongoing training to continue to best protect those we care for. Plus, everyone in our home is regularly tested for coronavirus.
- We’re offering virtual tour and video tours for those wishing to take a look around our home. We’re at the other end of the phone for all enquiries and any questions that you might have about our service.
Your Care in Our Hands
Windle Court is a purpose built 76 bedroom care home situated in a welcoming residential area of South Woodham Ferrers, close to Chelmsford in Essex. This spacious South Woodham care home provides expert care for older people, including those living with dementia.
We strive to create a homely environment at Windle Court and we provide all the comforts of good food, good company and friendly staff, in a calm and restful atmosphere. The bedrooms are beautifully furnished, with en-suite bathroom facilities and TV's. Windle Court in South Woodham Ferrers also has excellent amenities, including comfortable lounges in which residents can relax and two hairdressing salons. In addition we have a dedicated area for dementia care, designed to enable those we care for to maintain their independence in a safe environment. Set in the grounds of Windle Court is a smaller building, known as Jasmine Lodge, suitably catering for our residents who are living with dementia.
Our activity programme ensures that residents remain stimulated and engaged and our activity coordinators take into account resident’s hobbies, needs and interests. The activities at Windle Court are varied and, alongside enjoying themselves, residents can receive a wide range of health and fitness benefits by taking part.
We have a bright and airy cafe at Windle Court decorated and furnished to a fantastic standard, designed to enable residents, families and friends to meet in a modern and relaxing social environment, and enjoy a day-out experience without having to leave the home. For more information on our cafe at Windle Court, please see the tab above. Residents may also choose to take part in a monthly memory worship service at Windle Court, including prayer, hymns and social time, hosted by South Woodham Ferrers Holy Trinity Church. A weekly gentleman's club see's table top game challenges played out.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
To contact Windle Court, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
The Withywindle, Celeborn Street, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 7BB.
Telephone: 01245 425980
Fax: 01245 328971
Where is Windle Court?
The Windle Court Cafe has been newly refurbished, decorated and furnished to a high standard. The cafe benefits from warm earthy tones, providing a comfortable and modern feel, designed to appeal to the residents. The cafe is a homely and welcoming environment and our residents enjoy entertaining their friends and family here when they come to visit, with some residents making tea and coffee for their loved ones just as they would do at home. In addition to entertaining visitors, our residents also enjoy regular coffee mornings in the cafe as it is the perfect place to socialise.
Why Choose Us?
- At Windle Court, our aim is to practise ‘person centred’ care for all our residents, and our trained staff are available 24 hours a day to meet your needs.
- We understand the value of individuality, so you will be able to personalise your accommodation with special familiar items you may wish to have around you, such as a favourite chair or pictures to go on the wall.
- We take pride in our activities programme, and you will have the option to join in organised activities if you wish to do so. Our activity coordinators seek out and listen to residents who may have hobbies or pastimes, in addition to arranging a whole variety of activities and entertainment to stimulate all residents.
- Mealtimes are, to many, the highlight of the day and all of our meals are made of fresh produce, prepared by our own chefs and catering teams. We undertake to provide a nutritious and balanced diet around your preferences; we like our residents to have a say in what they eat as they did at home.
Choosing a care home can be an intimidating process, so why not come and visit us at Windle Court? We wish to understand everything that is important to you, so on your visit we will discuss your needs and how best we can meet them, as well as giving you the opportunity to look around and ask questions. If you are unable to visit, we will arrange for a staff member to call on you at your home or other place of your choosing at your convenience. We hope to see you at Windle Court residential care home in South Woodham Ferrers soon!