Windmill House Christmas Fayre success
Windmill House residential care home in Wymondham, Norfolk, had such a wonderful Christmas Fayre on Saturday 8 December.
There was a wonderful Christmas atmosphere with gentle Christmas music performed by the Bay River Jazz Band. Mulled wine filled the air with smells of cinnamon and other heady Christmas spices, hot chocolate was served with marsh mallows and there was a sprinkling of Christmas outfits including elves, gingerbread suits and Christmas jumpers, even worn by Lily the sausage dog!
Father Christmas took a break from his busy schedule to pay everyone at Windmill House a visit, bringing lots of laughter and Christmas cheer to our residents.
The profession team at Windmill House would like to thank many people for providing prizes for their raffle and for helping to make their Christmas Fayre a success.
Thank you to:
- CTM, Sue Mitchell, and her Granddaughter, Ebony, who made and ran their Christmas craft stall.
- Caroline Kemp for all of her crafts and homemade cakes and her continued support at Windmill House.
- Irene Bruen - Thank you for all your help and raffle prizes donations.
- Jo - Windmill House’s Thursday volunteer who is always full of smiles and was a great helping hand at our fayre.
- Carer, David, AKA Father Christmas, who researched etiquette and character tips on YouTube to make sure his role was super authentic.
- Resident, Sylvia Mountain, who ran her very own craft stall.
- To all the relatives who donated prizes and staff who came to support the event.
- Morrisons, who donated a lovely hamper for our raffle, Myhills Garden Stores who donated garden Vouchers and Bartrums Funeral Directors who donated a limousine ride.
A total of £274.32 was raised on the day. A 100 square hamper competition will be drawn on the 21 December and has raised £45.00 so far.
Please click below to use our online enquiry form: