Family tea party held at Windmill House
The latest event at Windmill House residential care home in Wymondham, Norfolk, involved family members as they were cordially invited to attend as partners to a high tea party, complete with live entertainment.
The Windmill House family tea party was very well attended and enjoyed by all. Thank you to all who helped and supported the event to help make it a success and joy for our residents, including;
- Morrisons in Wymondham who supplied the delicious cakes.
- Dianne Fernee, who opened the our tea party, Former Mayoress and Wymondham Dementia Cafe Director.
- Volunteers Jo ,Irene and Caroline who supplied crafts, raffle prizes and helped serve our tea party guests.
- Sixth Former, Edward who organised the raffle
- Entertainer, Hayley who kept residents and guests singing along.
Caroline and Irene - Friends of Windmill House. Caroline provided all homemade craft and Irene donated raffle prizes.
One of our new residents Claire and her delightful family Son-in-Law Phillip. Daughter, Karen. Singing and clapping to music by Hayley.
Residents enjoying cakes. Background: Shelia and Husband Len. Foreground: Irene, Ena and Arthur.
Ladies that wear posh hats - Sylvia, Claire and Hayley.
High Tea Party -Resident Olive, visitor Dianne Fernee ,Relative Susan, Residents Angela & Peggy, Volunteers with craft trolley Irene Caroline, Resident Wendy and Qwen
Qwen and Dianne.
Homemade craft for sale in aid of the residents entertainment fund.
Joan enjoying a sing-a-long with Entertainer Hayley, Relative Karen, Residents Sylvia and John.
Please click below to use our online enquiry form: