Care Home in Studley
Dementia Care in Studley
Residential Care Home In Studley
Your Care in Our Hands
Four Acres, opened in October 2018, is a brand new, luxury residential care home situated in the village of Studley, close to Redditch and Worcester. Four Acres consists of 66 beautifully furnished and decorated, private en-suite bedrooms and superb shared spaces for residents to really thrive in.
Four Acres has been recently reconstructed; benefiting from a thoughtful redesign and completed to the highest specification. Four Acres care home in Studley has been specially developed and modernised, creating a spacious and homely assisted living facility perfectly suited to accommodate seniors seeking an exclusive residential offering - a top Warwickshire care home, formally owned by Warwickshire County Council. The exceptional facilities available at Four Acres care home will enable residents to indulge in a truly fulfilling lifestyle in impressive surroundings, where health and wellbeing are a priority.
Good Quality Service
The Four Acres Home Manager provides a good quality service for residents', with many years of home manager experience within the Runwood Homes group. Residents of Four Acres residential care setting in Studley, Warwickshire, can be assured to find an exemplary care home experience, offering a truly professional service where person-centred care and attention to detail are an every day importance. Our experienced team of professional, highly-trained Runwood Homes carers, who have transferred back to Four Acres following the homes' reconstruction, will be on hand to cater for each and every resident; providing unparalleled support and companionship on a 24-hour basis.
This contemporary senior living offering close to Redditch, Stratford-upon-Avon and Worcester, is available to those who are searching for the most satisfying private residential care option in Warwickshire. Four Acres is closely connected with Warwickshire County Council to be able to offer some local authority placements or NHS referrals. We have fantastic relationships and partnerships with local Warwickshire healthcare providers including GP surgeries, hospital discharge teams and social care workers to ensure the smooth assessment and seamless admission of residents to Four Acres.
Residents at Four Acres benefit from:
- 24 hour expert care in an exclusive setting
- Private en suit bedrooms with TV and WiFi facilities
- Comfortable, bright and homely lounges
- Enjoyable dining experiences
- Hairdressing salon and spa suite
- Regular varied activities programme
- Beautifully furnished, landscaped courtyard
- Raised flower beds for gardening ease
- Regular organised outings
- Local community involvement
- Family and friends always welcome, plus Skype video calling is available
Four Acres has a friendly and committed professional care team to cater for the needs of every individual resident - we are on hand for you. With over 30 years of experience, Runwood Homes are committed to delivering quality, person-centred care. Four Acres offers residential care, dementia residential care as well as respite care or short stay care. Health, wellbeing and ensuring dignity for everyone, everyday, is at the forefront of our care mission.
A Residents Lifestyle
Runwood Homes Senior Living encourages a stimulating and engaging lifestyle. Four Acres residents can benefit from a programme of varied activities, organised by a dedicated WEllbeing Lead and supported by our Dementia Care Services team. Activities are planned with residents’ abilities, interests and past times in mind.
- Live entertainment
- Arts and crafts
- Tea parties and dances
- Bingo and quizzes
- Special events
- Interesting visitors
At Four Acres we fully understand that choosing a care home can be a first experience for many. We are here to support you in your search for a suitable home offering the appropriate levels of care required.
Please visit us to meet our professional care team, take a tour of our home and chat with our residents.
Parking is available to the front and rear of Four Acres. We really look forward to welcoming you soon at Four Acres and are here to answer any questions you may have.
Why Choose Us?
Kind & Caring People
Personalised 24hr Care
Nutritious Food & Drink
Inspiring Dignity Campaign
Family-Run Est. 1988
What our clients have to say about us:
Staff are truly wonderful; very caring and always on hand if and when you need them.
Runwood Homes client
Mum is the happiest she has been in years... now she has new friends - the other residents and staff.
Runwood Homes client
Dad has been treated with the highest degree of care and dignity I could wish for.
Runwood Homes client
To contact Four Acres, please complete the form and we'll be in touch soon.
Archer Close, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7HX.
Telephone: 01527 850549
Fax: 01527 854238
Where is Four Acres?
- Four Acres delivers high levels of considerate, expert support for a wide range of elderly care needs, including considerate provision for those living with dementia. We stress a holistic approach in which the 'whole person' needs of the individual - the spiritual as well as physical - are met with respect and dignity.
- Enjoy tea, coffee and lovely range of homemade cakes & biscuits in our charming on-site tea room. Deliberately non-matching crockery provides all the nostalgia of a homely tea room of days gone by.
- Four Acres features a full range of stimulating and relaxing activities - including age-appropriate exercise - with residents being consulted and encouraged to continue with existing hobbies as well as making suggestions for future events.
- We strive to forge lasting links with the surrounding community, including local churches, schools, clubs and societies with regular visits and performances for the enjoyment of residents and staff alike.
Contact Four Acres to enquire about availability on 01527 850549
Share this page: